Before returning any items, please contact us to request a RAN ( Return Authorization Number ). Items sent back without authorization will be rejected and returned to sender.
VIVALIGHTING does not accept returns on any products after 30 days of your delivery date.
To return one non-defective item, your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date
- Be in its original and unopened box
- Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase
Procedure for refund
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for complete instructions. If approved, VIVALIGHTING will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and a prepaid return shipping label to purchasers. (VIVALIGHTING limits these labels to be used within 14 days. Items returned the 14 days may be refused and returned back to you. )
Once VIVALIGHTING receives the returned item, the unit will be examined.
Please note that any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return. Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item.
All defective products must be returned in their original purchase condition within 30 days of your delivery date, with the original packing material, intact warranty cards, manuals, instructions and any other items or accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Replacements for defective products will be provided in accordance with VIVALIGHTING Limited Warranty.
Procedure for replacement
- Please send an email to email@example.com for complete instructions. If approved, VIVALIGHTING will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and replacement product will be sent out upon receipt of the defective units*.
- Once VIVALIGHTING receives the returned item, the unit will be examined. If the returned unit is defective in material and workmanship after our review, the pending charge will be voided. If VIVAlighting testing and examination does not disclose a defect warranted hereby, Purchaser shall reimburse VIVAlighting for services provided to test and examine such as labor fee and material rates in accordance with Purchaser’s instructions.
*If Purchasers require one advance replacement before the receipt of the defective units, one pending fee for the cost of replacement will be charged. If the defective unit is not received by VIVALIGHTING within 21 days, this pending fee will be applied to the replacement invoice directly and this unit will no longer be eligible for return by VIVALIGHTING.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
VIVALIGHTING reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or GIFT CARDS.